Seriously.
I think this is too much sometimes. 9 to 5 getting financial information being drilled into your head by a 60 year old man... it really is getting to be too much. Then to come home and go over my notes and take some practice exams.
It will all be worth it. I hope. What I have made myself believe is even though this country is in the financial quagmire (See: financially fucked), I see this as one of the best times to learn all of this information. I'll be on the upswing of the economy as I start out. Sometimes I just want to say fuck it and forget all of this, but there is too many people counting on me.
First of all. Myself. I need to take care of myself better. This job will give me the freedom to do what I want, when I want pretty much. Hit my numbers and I am free to do what I want. Plus, I'll be making good money to take care of myself, my family, Alexandra, and my friends. I need to start seriously saving for a home. I want to pay off my car without a problem. I want to start attending American Top Team to get into shape. I want to be able to not worry and put a cap on my spending when Alex comes into town.
Alex is calling... More tomorrow... I need to get back into the swing of this thing.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment